Balloon Ride Forchheim Area
from € 209.001)
Enjoy this meditative silence! Float over the roofs of your homeland and enjoy a unique panorama. Surrounded by the extensive Steigerwald mountains in the west and one of the most beautiful recreation areas throughout Germany, the Franconian Switzerland. The clear view in all directions guarantees best photo perspectives. Hop in and enjoy your hot-air balloon ride!
Hand in hand with our pilot, you will make the balloon ready for take-off under his expert guidance. So you can witness each and every move at first hand. Once the balloon envelope has been filled, you can hop in the basket and begin your balloon ride. Slowly you will gain altitude and a breathtaking panoramic view will open up before your eyes.
Towards the end of the balloon ride, the pilot will watch out for an appropriate landing site and bring you back safely. Of course, the traditional balloonist baptism with the handing out of a personal certificate is also part of this balloon adventure!
Please note that the place name indicated above is not the exact start location but rather serves for local orientation or gives the meeting point. As a balloon ride heavily depends on the weather, the pilot will inform you from which location the balloon ride will start.
• Jointly making ready and taking down the balloon
• 60 to 90 minute balloon ride with an experienced pilot
• Cruising around the surroundings or crossing a nearby town
• Traditional balloonist baptism with champagne
• Personal certificate and GPS track in 3D for Google Earth
• Transport of passengers back to the point of departure
• Minimum height: 1.30 m
• Minimum age: 12 years
• Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adults
• Normal physical condition
• No pregnancy
• No newly-operated persons
What to bring
for the balloon ride:
• Comfortable, weatherproof clothing
• Flat, sturdy footwear
• Sun glasses
The practicability of the ride is dependent on:
• Visual flight conditions
• Wind conditions
• Weather conditions (stable)
Here you will receive final information on the start of the hot-air balloon on the booked date, in particular with precise information on start location and start time:
• Sunset rides: At lunch time of the booked start date from 01:00 pm to 01:30 pm.
• Sunrise rides: The evening before the booked start date from 09:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
Spectators are warmly invited and can join us in our return-vehicle which is in radio contact with the hot-air balloon during the entire ride.
1) Prices include VAT